sphinx open – The Internet of Things platform
Show your customers what your application is capable of.
connected via drag-and-drop.
Created without programming.
Use as mobile app.
With sphinx open, you can visualize all data:
- Directly from your application
- Directly from sensors
- Directly from databases
All business models
sphinx open adapts flexibly to your business model and is available as:
- OEM license
- Purchase and rental license
- Flexible license
All levels of integration
You can integrate sphinx open in many different ways:
- As a window in your application
- As an additional application
- As a complete server application
And it’s all very simple.
Want to visualize? Simply get started and start scaling.
With the sphinx open platform, visualization applications are quick and easy to create. Designed for browsers and mobile devices. Machines, buildings and systems can be visualized and incorporated into business processes quickly using sphinx open. Simply drag-and-drop. It couldn’t be easier.
Get the desired results quickly: Test it from the cloud. Or install it at your premises.
Rapid app design
Want to create an IoT app as easily as in PowerPoint? That’s no problem with sphinx open. In the “Manager”, the app can be quickly compiled from existing image libraries. Input data, events, alarms and drill-down options are assigned using drag-and-drop. The finished application is then available and ready for use on all end devices in just a few seconds at the click of a mouse. Without the need for any programming. It simply couldn’t be easier.
Available both for browsers and as an app. Online and offline.
Applications created in sphinx open run in a browser and as an app on iOS, Android and Windows Phone. The key benefit of apps: Push notifications, e.g. for service staff, as well as information that is also available offline.
- Support of standard industry protocols, such as ZigBee, OPC UA, BACNET, MODBUS, Honeywell WINMAG and many more.
- Integration of new protocols via adapter kit.
- Data connection via live acquisition, direct database connection, file import, cloud services (e.g. for weather data).
- Integration of data sources in applications via drag-and-drop.
- Central data storage (single source of truth), from which all visualizations are fed or generated.
- Panels with freely editable vector graphics (2D) and geometry scenes (3D) for visualization of statuses
- Symbol dynamics: Change in color, visibility, translation, characteristic, rotation (2D), scaling (2D)
- Re-use of symbols via template mechanism
- Links between panels for navigation through the graphics
- Sensitive areas/buttons for issuing data point-based commands (e.g. “Set value”, “Raise blind”)
- Context menu
- Data point history as business diagram, embedded in panels
- Supports various import formats for 2D (bitmap formats and vector formats) and for 3D models
Use of/support for business processes
- Data aggregation for dashboards
- Rights management for controlling role-based information (e.g. for suppliers, tenants, service staff, management). Management of users and user groups (database or LDAP), including audit report (“who is allowed to do what?”).
- Automatic generation of events (Info, Error, Warning, Alarm) due to a limit value being exceeded or as a result of “if-then rules”.
- Event reporting to user groups via e-mail and mobile push notification. Event list and acknowledgment on the operator client.
- Automatic creation and assignment of tasks. Task progress tracking on the operator client.
- Control of events on ERP and CRM systems for further tracking, for example triggering repeat orders or service deadlines (preventive maintenance).