in-integrierte informationssysteme GmbH (www.in-gmbh.de) will take part in CEB® CLEAN ENERGY BUILDING in Stuttgart from May 20th to 22nd, 2015. The company will present its new Industry 4.0 platform for energy management at stand I 03 in hall C2: sphinx open. This solution enables a symbiosis between building, energy and environmental data for information capture and control. The platform can also be operated from a mobile device.
In the field of facility management, merging and combining data from various fields allows new potential to be tapped in terms of energy monitoring and optimization. sphinx open provides realistic visualization, as well as freely configurable dashboards (without the need for programming), also based on 3D models. Thanks to a role-based information processing strategy with a bidirectional interface, adapters can be used to connect sphinx open to existing systems and databases so that they can communicate.
in-GmbH will be presenting various solutions and strategies at its trade fair stand. In addition to this, Siegfried Wagner, CEO at in-GmbH, will give a presentation at the “1st Energy Efficiency Convention” to be held during the trade fair (May 20th from 3.10 pm to 3.30 pm in hall C2 (second floor, room C 6.1). In this presentation, he will provide an insight into how a flexible platform that can be deployed quickly works to deliver comprehensive capture of real-time data and the effective provision of both applications and visualizations. You can register to attend the convention by clicking on the link with the code ST15ANW.
This innovative approach will be demonstrated at the trade fair using the following practical deployment scenarios:
• Energy evaluation on dashboards (using the APP)
Example: Solar energy produced and consumed; ozone value display
• Evaluation and control of technical operating parameters
• Aggregation and visualization of performance characteristics from building control systems
• Control system for service technicians, emergency vehicles such as winter service
• Mobile access via SaaS function
• Transparent structure for faster evaluation and intervention options
• Rental income through easy connection of additional customers
• No programming required
• Connection to existing systems
Complimentary tickets are available from: http://bit.ly/1GllpLr